Sunday, January 15, 2006

Its time to go.

At 8:10 PM EST US, January 15, 2006 I determined that my blog name, Roscoe, was used to comment maliciously on other blog sites. In recent weeks I’ve seen many bloggers attacked unfairly or maligned for apparent sport; a chance one takes when you present yourself to the public. I extend my apologies to anyone harmed.

My intent with Roscoe Stuff was, for fun, to re-post stories of a character’s adventures, originally written for a website which in part promoted motorcycle safety to kids. Anonymous posters then inferred that this blog was part of the My Mule blog. It is not. Josh is a long time friend who encouraged me to start writing again.

For now, to all who were encouraging, Thank you.

12 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger josh williams said...

Roscoe I think they are just pissed about the mole people. Thanks for the heads up on the Ameche and as we discussed keep writing.Talk to you domani. JW

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger jungle jane said...

i like smoking moles

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger josh williams said...

Then why are you selling your grandmother? Grandmothers have lots of moles.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger crabcake said...

Roscoe, thanks for stopping by.

I've got your back, by the way. If you want it back you'll have to pay me $5.22. Ok never mind. None of my money gathering plans have worked yet anyway. I may have to get a real job to get that blasted video camera......shiver.

Say, what were we talking about?

Oh yeah. Mole people. I am sooo hot on their trail. Must protect spongeBob.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger crabcake said...

PS. I'm linking you at the cowpie field.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger jungle jane said...

do you have Roscoe's arse too, crabby? if so, may i buy it please? i have $2.45 left from the sale of my granny. do we have a deal??

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger crabcake said...

Jane, you can have Roscoe's ass but don't bruise it because I need it back for my artwork.

He has a lovely tush.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Roscoe said...

During a surgery follow-up visit, I had to wear the full-moon paper gown. The nurse removed a bandage dressing from my posterior thigh. I asked how things looked. She patted my shoulder and replied, “Perfect.” Draw your own conclusion. . . I’ve drawn mine.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger josh williams said...

Ick! Is that a conclusion?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger crabcake said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA A HAHA!

Josh, leave him alone. snicker snicker.

Roscoe, she clearly wants you. It's the only possible conclusion.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Roscoe said...

I concur Crabcake, I have that way with the ladies.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger josh williams said...

Poppy cock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home